Welcome to Otterocity!
Welcome to Otterocity, the website dedicated to the book called Otterocity! This website shares the meaning of, "Bring a Joyful Spirit to Your Life!" Please stay and feel free to check out all the areas you can learn about Otterocity. Also, become an Otter Member, subscribe to our monthly newsletter, and visit our forum to share your own Otterocity!
What is Otterocity?
Otter: A small aquatic creatures that, despite their harsh living conditions or being hunted by predators, works hard and enjoys life to the fullest. They are big-hearted and energetic little animals that bring joy and happiness to their lives.
Ocity: Quality of.
Therefore, Otterocity is showing or possessing the qualities of Otters, to bring a joyful spirit to your life.
I dedicate this website to those who show Otterocity in their lives. I will be on the hunt for people, organizations, groups, artists, writers, entertainers, etc. who display Otterocity in one form or another.
Who do you know that shows Otterocity?
Please e-mail me your story, video, article, poem, song, or link of Otterocity. Or, send me a story, video, article, poem, song, or link of someone you think displays Otterocity. I might just post it on my blog at OTTERBLOG.
I hope you enjoy.
Embrace Otterocity, and bring a joyful spirit to your life!
Where to go?
Not familiar with the site?
Here are some popular places you might want to go:
- Follow our blog at OTTERBLOG
- Buy your copy of the books at THE BOOKS
- Learn Tidbits About the Author at THE AUTHOR
- Become a member at OTTERMEMBERS
- Join others in the forum at OTTER CHATTER
- Read sample chapters of book at SAMPLE CHAPTERS
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter at NEWSLETTER
- Sign the Guestbook at GUESTBOOK
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter at SOCIAL MEDIA
- Buy t-shirts, hats, and more at OTTEROCITY GIFT SHOP
Buy The Books
Bring a Joyful Spirit to Your Life
General Fiction / Body, Mind & Spirit
A Pocket Guide to Help You Bring a Joyful Spirit to Your Personal and Business Life.
Self Help / Personal Growth / Happiness